OCTOBER 21ST, 2017
2PM - 5PM
WATSON & LOU
383 WATER STREET, PETERBOROUGH ON
Have you always wanted to give floral watercolours a try but weren't sure where to begin? This 3 hour course is perfect for beginners or for those looking to add a looser approach to their work.
In this workshop, Stephanie will share her incredible techniques for creating colourful bouquets in her modern, abstract style. Begin by learning the basics of watercolour painting with a focus on colour mixing, layering and blending techniques.
She'll then move on to show you her step-by-step process to creating some of her favourite blooms specifically: garden roses, ranunculus, carnations, privet berries, wax flower, ferns and eucalyptus. Don't worry if you've never painted before! With her simple tips you'll be on your way to putting together your own beautiful compositions you'll be proud to frame.
- Full Supply Kit to keep ($50 value) *see materials list below
- Illustrated workbook with step-by-step guides
- Drinks and refreshments
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Liquid Watercolours (5 tubes)
- Fabriano Cold Press Studio Watercolour Paper (practice)
- Arches 140lb Cold Press Watercolour Paper (good copies)
- Princeton Snap! Round Watercolour Brushes (size 0, 12)
- Paint Palette